Come and join our expert kayak instructors on the beautiful Yampa River right here in Steamboat! This trip is designed for people who have never been in a whitewater kayak, however, if you do have experience, this trip is a great way to share the sport with friends and family and perfect your skills.
River Rafting Trips
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and Under
Experience the adventure of River Rafting with a guided trip down the beautiful Yampa River through Steamboat Springs!
- Bring the whole family!
- Trips at 10:30am, 1:30pm & 4:30pm Minimum of 4 people for the group. Maximum capacity of 6 paddlers and 2 non-paddlers
If you are seeking an adventurous, fun & unique activity for you and your group, this is the trip for you. Enjoy the scenery & wildlife while learning more about rafting and the local Yampa River.
- Perfect stretch of river for beginner river rafters, or even never-ever rafters who are looking to get into the sport.
- Great way to get the family (and the dog) out on the river!
What to Bring
- Board shorts/athletic shorts (*Jeans are not the best)
- T-shirt or Long sleeve T (cotton is not recommended)
- Sun Screen
- Water Shoes if you have your own (we provide water shoes also)
- Raft Guide
- PFD (AKA Life Jacket)
- River Shoes
- Splash/Wind Jacket
- Wet Suit (if desired)